Senior QA Engineer (Manual) - Neon team
Holycode is looking for a QA Engineer (Manual Tester) with experience in API testing and Postman to join our amazing Neon team!
Neon is a young fintech start-up headquartered in Zurich. We are on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry and become the number 1 bank account in Switzerland. The success speaks for itself: over 100'000 customers are already trusting our product and banking services. And all this was accomplished with a small, but very dedicated team of about 50 people - which is something that we are very proud of.
How we work
- We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
- We aim for maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
- We value taking ownership, challenging the status quo and taking calculated risks, definitely keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a small but strong tech team and we respect, appreciate and support each other.
What to expect at Neon
- You will collaborate with your fellow QA’s, developers, product owners, and designers to deliver best-in-class app features with outstanding UX/UI for our hybrid app.
- You will participate in all QA processes from grooming our backlog, to testing tickets, to having the final say that a release meets our quality standards.
- You will perform final acceptance tests and make sure there is nothing the developers or product owners have missed.
- You will support the bug resolution process by clarifying reproducibility, staying in close contact with our customer care team/developers and tracking their resolution.
- You will have a direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
What we expect from you
- You have a completed degree in computer sciences (or similar).
- You have at least 5+ years of QA experience as part of an agile team.
- Manual testing the frontend is your strong suit, but you are no stranger to backend testing.
- You have at lest 1 year of API testing experience
- You get extra points if you have experience in mobile testing
- You have an eye for detail, high-quality design, and value good usability.
- You are willing to get ‘dirty’ and have the tendency to improve everything that comes your way.
What we offer
- Appreciative and agile team culture with flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Great team spirit with people who love what they do and love celebrating joint successes even more.
- Quarterly 1-week onsites where we discuss process improvements, talk tech culture, do workshops and have some fun :)
- You will shape your career within our company and you will have an impact. We will jointly agree on OKRs based on your ambitions and our needs.
- We value and promote knowledge sharing, open conversations and pair programming.
- We have an open and constructive feedback culture.
- Office location in Belgrade with flexible working hours, free coffee, snacks and fruits.
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits, and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.