Web Developer (PHP) - Plenigo team
We are currently looking for an experienced Web Developer (PHP) with strong skills, who is ready to share his proven experience with our client Plenigo and join a team of passionate IT professionals in an international environment.
Plenigo is a software-as-a-service company that provides its customers with software functions in a cloud, operates and continuously develops them. Our customers are looking for a solution to manage and expand their subscriber base. In this context, Plenigo primarily addresses publishing houses and media companies. We offer them a unique range of functions for a contemporary buying experience for their target groups.
Plenigo is a growing team of enthusiasts who like to build good software and create added value with it. We are not looking for the big stage: Good B2B software does not get in the way and in the best case is not noticed. That is service. That's how our team operates in sales, onboarding, consulting, and support. We are close and approachable. We enjoy finding solutions together with our customers and being successful. This way of thinking extends to our business model.
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Feature development for market-leading subscription management platform used by multiple major publishers
- Create exceptional frontend user experience for purchasing and customer self-service
- Use modern frameworks to integrate API based core application
Required technology stack:
- Expert knowledge of PHP and Symfony framework
- Experience with CSS & SASS
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits, and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.